Monday 9 November 2015

Identify - The Lost Sloth



While stalking my favourite artists on Behance.net, I came across this gem that inspired my Apply animation. Posted by Bee Grandinetti who was recruited along with Max Stoiber to create a mini internet game. The objective is to locate the lost Sloth.


This is the setting in which we search for the Sloth with the use of a magnifying glass. I really like the two dimensional, geometric design as well as the contrasting colours. 



As you go, you can hear adorable noises which I cannot describe with any word other than ‘blorpy’.



If you do find him, he may be jamming to some music on a pole. I really like his bubbly body and squishy movement. I also like that the animation (although digital) seems imperfect if you take a closer look at the lines.


The Sloth design is simple, yet carries a lot of personality.



Bee Grandinetti on Behance The Lost Sloth (2015). [Online] Available from: https://www.behance.net/gallery/24727927/The-Lost-Sloth (Accessed 09/11/15).

No comments:

Post a Comment