Thursday 19 May 2016

National Geographic Final Animation

After fumbling around in After Effects like the beginner that I am, I was finally able to complete my animation with the help of Brenda and Alex. I think I will refine it even more after I hand in as the more I get used to the tools the more I realise I can do to improve the piece but for now, it will have to do.

I have decided to create a dark charcoal background as well since the National Geographic Channel website has a black background.

In terms of the footage, I went to the National Geographic Youtube channel and picked out some footage, stringed it together in Premiere and imported it into my AE project. The sound I got from incompetech.com, a track entitled 'Prelude and Action’ which I cut down in premiere. Here is the final(isn) result:


No comments:

Post a Comment