Friday 9 October 2015

Getting Started

I have been looking forward to the course for over a year and I am so excited to begin! If the Foundation course at LCA taught me nothing else, it taught me to be organised and diligent.

The first thing I did when I arrived onto my Animation course was buy a lovely yolk yellow moleskin notebook from the supply shop in the corner of the library. This is very important to me for two reasons: The first is that the colour of it simply makes me happy; when I pull out this notebook from my bag, I am excited to share my plans and reflections with it. The second reason is that it gives me peace of mind with whatever is thrown at me.; no matter how many briefs and tasks are assigned, they all have a place in this planner which means they will all be addressed and most likely finished before the deadline. I believe that this is the backbone to success!



No comments:

Post a Comment